Friday, December 19, 2008

Flipping Houses & New Ways to Make Money

Hello,

I haven't posted on this blog in a long time. Since my husband passed on, I lost interest in flipping houses. However, today's market is very similar to the one my family and I started real estate investing in. Today's real estate investors are extremely active buying up forecloses and short sales. For the first time in many years, we have a positive cash flow position in California. Therefore, fluctuating sales price make little difference if you are investing long term.

After all, who wouldn't borrow money if some one else makes the payments?

I will be hosting more teleseminars for investors next year. You can email me and tell me what you want to know about and I will find the expert.

In the meantime, if you would like to make money in new ways, check out the website below:

http://budurl.com/777sh




Joy!

Jeanette Fisher

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/jeanettejoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home