Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why Would YOU Want to Be the Flipper on Flip That House?

When Lori with Flip That House called me to see if we have any working houses coming up to feature on TLC's reality show, as an investor, I thought "What's in it for us?" The network doesn't pay the investors who let the producers film the before, during, and after.

The problem for me is that I had to get permission from my family because ours is a family business. We all participate in the work and share the profits. My family is camera shy, but they finally agreed.

If you don't get paid, why would you want to put yourself in front of the camera for a Flip That House show?

Answer: FREE building materials. According to the show promoters, manufactures and companies like to get their products on the show. However, it's up to the investor to negotiate for all the freebies.

I'll let you know how this works. We start with the first walk-through and then the demolition next week.

You can see before pictures at Real Estate Investing Fixers.

Joy in real estate investing,

Jeanette Fisher

America's "Dream Home" Maker
Joy to the Home, Design Psychology
Homes for glorious living and top-dollar sales
Lake Elsinore Real Estate

Free ebook on Flipping Houses
###

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home